Ten most read topics in the news.    Comments on How to make America great again.

Singer bitten on stage by snake dies

Irma Bule, 29, who is an Indonesian singer known for performing with live snakes has died after being bitten by a king cobra snake onstage. The snakes can grow up to 18 feet long and is therefore among the most dangerous snakes in the world.

Singer bitten on stage by snake dies

Indonesian singer bitten on stage by snake dies

The musician death as a result of snake bite is very surprising because in most cases, the snakes used in performing on stage are normally the ones that have been injected so that the poisonous substance would no more be effective as to result to someone’s death in the event of such misfortune.

This shows the bad management and poor organization of the concert producers. According to National Geographic:

“It seems unfairly menacing that a snake that can literally ‘stand up’ and look a full-grown person in the eye would also be among the most venomous on the planet, but that describes the famous king cobra,”

… When confronted, they can raise up to one-third of their bodies straight off the ground and still move forward to attack. They will also flare out their iconic hoods and emit a bone-chilling hiss that sounds almost like a growling dog.”

“Their venom is not the most potent among venomous snakes, but the amount of neurotoxin they can deliver in a single bite – up to two-tenths of a fluid ounce – is enough to kill 20 people, or even an elephant,” continues the National Geographic.

“…Fortunately, king cobras are shy and will avoid humans whenever possible, but they are fiercely aggressive when cornered.”

The singer was reportedly given a venom antidote by a snake handler and the singer continued to perform for 45 minutes before finally collapsing. Although Bule was later rushed to a hospital but she was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.

The singer is survived by her husband and three young children. Meanwhile, members of her family are still wandering what might have gone wrong on stage because this is not the first time she is performing using with a snake. The singer’s mother said:

‘I and her family are still trying to find out exactly what went wrong for our youngest child to die like this,” “…We are waiting for the organizers of the show to tell us.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *